research interests: credit scoring, model selection, pattern recognition and classification, statistical computing and graphics, time series analysis and forecasting
The major areas of research currently pursued by the Statistics Department's faculty include:
- Application of probability models to marketing in optimal product design
- Methods for analyzing data when confidentiality of individual records needs to be maintained
- Application of time-series analysis to financial economics
- Methods for DNA sequence analysis
For information on principal research activities by faculty and details on research publications see our research papers and publications.
- Research Papers / Publications
Listing of research publications, working papers, and books by all Statistics faculty.
- Research Centers
View links to various research centers that departmental faculty participate in.
- Wharton Statistics Seminars
Recent and upcoming seminars and conferences.