Tenure-track or Tenured Faculty Position(s)
The Department of Statistics of the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, is seeking full-time, tenure-track or tenured faculty at any level: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor. Applicants must show outstanding capacity and achievement in research as well as excellent teaching and communication skills. Applicants must have a Ph.D. (expected completion by June 30, 2020 is acceptable) from an accredited institution. The appointment is expected to begin July 1, 2019.
To apply you can submit the following materials through our online application system (see links at the bottom of this page):
- A cover letter.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement on research and teaching.
- Job market paper and/or selected publications if available.
- If you are applying at the Assistant Professor (tenure-probationary) level, please include contact information for three references who will automatically receive requests for letters of recommendation. If you have more than three references that you would like to use, please have the additional letters sent to email@example.com.
We will begin reviewing applicants in early December; we plan to invite candidates to interview during January and February.
- To apply for an Assistant Professor (tenure-probationary) position, please access the following online form: Assistant Professor Application.
- To apply for an Associate (tenured) or Full Professor (tenured) position, please access the following online form: Associate/Full Professor Application.
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Pennsylvania is an EOE. Minorities / Women / Individuals with disabilities / Protected veterans are encouraged to apply.